Now in its tenth year, Premier’s Active April continues to help Victorians join in the fun of increased physical activity.
WHAT IS PREMIER’S ACTIVE APRIL?
Premier’s Active April encourages all Victorians to do 30 minutes of physical activity a day during April. It’s free, it’s fun and it’s part of the Victorian Government’s commitment to get more people active and healthy.
As a participant, you can log your daily activity in the mobile or web app and chart your progress throughout the month. You can also create and join teams, track the progress of team members and explore the all-new My Local to discover events, offers and facilities that are available across Victoria.
Register now for Premier’s Active April 2018. You’ll feel great!
THE ACTIVE APRIL MOBILE APP!
It’s even easier to be active on the go with the Active April mobile app for iOS and Android. You can manage your teams and track activity all with the click of a button.
It also features a digital card giving you easy access to all the Active April offers featured in the all-new My Local. What are you waiting for? Click on the relevant button below and download the app today!
WHAT ARE THE RULES?
- To participate in Premier’s Active April, you will need to Register. Registrations open on January 25 and will remain open until April 30, 2018.
- Anyone can participate in Active April – friends, students, families, workmates or individuals.
- Achieve online trophies simply by tracking your 30 minutes of daily activity using the mobile or web app. You can do the activity on your own, together as a family, with your friends, classmates or workmates. There are a variety of online trophies that can be achieved – for completing 5, 10, 15, 20 and 30 days of activity. Trophies are displayed in your online Trophy Cabinet, viewable by logging in. You can also print your trophies or share them on Facebook.
- The 30 minutes of activity can be made up of any sort of physical activity, including incidental activity. You can accumulate your 30 minutes (or more) throughout the day by combining a few shorter sessions of activity of around 10 to 15 minutes each.
- At the end of Active April we’ll ask you to complete a short survey. To be eligible for the survey prize draw, just complete and return the survey by May 10, 2018.
*View the full Terms and Conditions and more information about the Prizes available this year.