Free swimming lessons these school holidays
During term three 2017 school holidays, the Swim School will be supporting the Learn2Swim Week campaign.
Learn2Swim Week is an initiative backed by Laurie Lawrence and his Kids Alive Do The Five campaign.
Learn2Swim Week’s aim is to get children under 5 years of age in the pool and learning to swim, and to drive home the water safety message to parents with young children.
As a proud Learn2Swim Week partner, we will be offering one free introductory swimming lesson for children under 5 years of age at AquaPulse during the Learn2Swim Week, Monday 25 September until Thursday 28th September 2017.
To register, visit the Learn2Swim website and register. We will then be in contact to book in your free lesson.
We hope that those of you whose children have never experienced a swimming lesson can bring your children along to give it a try!
It’s a small gesture that just may save a life.
Terms & Conditions
1. Non-WynActive Swim School Member registers interest online via Learn2Swim Week website.
2. Registration generates email enquiry to WynActive Swim School, we then contact the prospective member and book the student into a class.
3. Maximum one free introductory swimming lesson per child.
4. Children under 3 years of age require a legal parent/guardian to participate in the lesson (in the water).
5. Aquatic access at AquaPulse is granted to the participating student and one parent/guardian for the day of the lesson.
6. Watch Around Water policy applies.
7. WynActive conditions of entry apply.